I know there are so many of you out there who love everything PUMPKIN just like me! Well I had to share with you the delicious pumpkin shake I made for breakfast! It was simple and oh-so delicious! I drank it for breakfast so I used the recipe below but if you are drinking it as a snack or treat I would cut the recipe in half. Make sure to let me know how you liked it! Enjoy!
Here’s the recipe (meal replacement):
- 1 cup Unsweetened, Original Almond Milk 30 calories
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin 40 calories
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Shake 132 calories
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice 0 calories
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax seed (optional) 35 calories
- 1 tsp Grade B Maple Syrup 17.5 calories
- OR 1 tsp Raw Honey (20 calories)
Total with Maple Syrup: 254.5 calories
Total with Raw Honey: 257 calories
Add all ingredients to your Blender Bottle or a regular blender and either shake it up or blend together to enjoy! If you would like a ticker “milkshake like” texture, try adding ice cubes to your blender!
Nutrition- Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 25g, Sugar: (Maple) 8.5g (Honey) 9.5g, Fiber: 12.5g, Protein: 20.5g, Calcium: 756mg, Sodium: 226mg (Maple) 231mg.
**For an added 5g Protein boot add 2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds**
I hope you have an incredible day and don’t forget to let me know how you liked this recipe and if you changed or tweaked it at all!